Aluminum Dock Boards are ideal for low to medium volume dock loading applications. Dock Boards are for use with forklifts and pallet jacks. A lightweight alternative to steel dock boards, aluminum dockboards are available in capacities ranging from 10,000 lbs to 15,000 lbs.
All Aluminum Welded Truck Dock Board (ATD)
- All welded aluminum construction
- Capacities of 10,000 and 15,0000 pounds
- Tread plate thickness of 3/8” or 1/2” aluminum
- Lengths ranging from 36 to 72 inches
- Locking legs in lengths from 8-13 inches
- Includes Speedy Board® Cut-outs for quick, safe placement
This all aluminum, fully welded truck dock board is our innovative “Lightweight” alternative to the heavy duty steel dock board. The ATD is designed for lightweight duty in low to medium volume dock loading applications with a forklift or pallet jack. Both capacity ATDs are constructed of aluminum tread plates with welded aluminum extruded curbs and legs. Customization options includes locks, lift chains, lip lengths and bend angles.
Aluminum Dock Board (AC-BC)
- Full-length structural steel bolt-on curbs
- Capacities from 10,000 to 15,000 pounds
- Manufactured and Tested in Compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2
Steel curbs are bolted to the aluminum diamond pattern plate for increased strength, and to help prevent runoff. Locking legs provide secure positioning. Lip bend is 11f. Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11", option of 14" for refrigerated applications. Widths from 60" to 72", and lengths from 36" to 96".
Options for Bolt-On Curb Dock Boards
Ez-Roll - Dock Board Accessories
- One person dock board positioning without the use of a forklift
- Telescoping/self-storing handles
Dock Board Lifting Chains
Allows for use of a forklift in dock board placement
Call Us! 800-433-2212