Save Storage Space, Faster Handling of Craft Kegs
Bluff Manufacturing’s Keg Flow Racks save distributors space and allow for faster and easier handling of craft kegs. The product easily installs in existing pallet racking. Bluff has two different styles of Keg Flow Products in various sizes to accommodate your pallet racking.
|Rack Sizes||Shipping Parameters||Keg Sizes||Installation Requirements|
|Keg Flow||36"-120"||Fully Welded||Sixer||Offset Rack|
|Variable Width Keg Flow||36"-60"||Ships unassembled||Various Keg sizes 21"-24" (length)||None|
- Accommodates depths up to 120” pallet racking
- Designed for Sixer Sized Kegs
- Requires Pallet Racking offset
- Fully welded construction
- Ships fully welded - Steel Construction
- Made in the USA
- Powder coated finish (standard: Safety Orange)
Variable Width Keg Flow
- Gravity Fed system – no offset forpallet racking required
- Accommodates depths up to 60”pallet racking
- Lighter weight and smaller dimensionsfor reduced shipping costs
- Designed for various craft kegsizes- 21”-24” (length)
- No tools required for assembly - Steel Construction
- Made in the USA• Powder coated finish (standard: Safety Orange)
|Product Name||Fits Warehouse Rack (depth)||# of Sixer Kegs per Rack|
To find out how to improve craft beer keg storage and flow at your facility contact Bluff Manufacturing at 1-800-433-2212 or contact us online today.
Contact your Bluff representative for pricing and sizes. 800-433-2212.
Looking for information on how to handle wine bottle flow racks? Click here
Call Us! 800-433-2212