Bluff Manufacturing is pleased to present the line of Turtle Plastics industrial matting, cribbing, and wedges. The entire line is made in the USA of 100% recycled plastic.
Composite Lumber for Static Loads
Dura Stat® Composite Lumber for Static Loads
Smooth pieces are molded then cut for indoor/outdoor use
- Ideal for outside storage instead of railroad ties.
- Available in cylindrical, square and rectangular shapes.
- Proprietary HDPE blend provides consistent, high-tensile strength.
- Profiles up to 12” x 16”.
- Lengths up to 24'.
- If slippage is an issue, use Dura Crib® cribbing.
Plastic Cribbing for Workload Stabilization
Engineered Plastic Benefits
- 100% recycled plastic construction for added durability
- Unmatched strength - stronger than oak
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, even blood!!
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mold
- Lightweight and splinter free
- Available in black and HI-VIS yellow
- Unique pyramid construction helps lock in cribbing and secure the crib
- Comes in a variety of sizes. Black is standard, but safety yellow is optional.
Dura Crib® Profile Cribbing
- All pieces interlock.
- Designed for ultimate stabilization of workload.
- Blocks heavy machinery.
- Zero wood: non-splitting. Rated to 600 lbs.PSI.
- Resists oil and gasoline absorption.
- Pyramid surface securely locks pieces at any angle; only product on the market with this flexibility and security.
- Each piece has 2 surfaces and 3 interlocking side notches for secure stacking.
- 50 year warranty.
Super Crib® Cribbing
- All the benefits of Dura Crib® in a larger profile
- Most popular size: 6” x 7” x 24”
Industrial Blocking Stabilization Kit
- Kits contain the basic Composite Cribbing and Wheel Chocks useful for safely working on forklifts
- A convenient carrying bag is provided for smaller parts
Choose from three kits:
Forklift Kit A - 19 pieces
Forklift Kit B - 23 pieces
Forklift Kit C - 29 pieces
Modular matting allows you to customize your layout and combine colors and textures. Different textures are optimized for walking, standing or heavy forklift traffic. Depending on your configuration, you can combine tile types and colors to indicate clearly the walkways, drive-ways and standing areas of your facility. Very efficient to buy only what you need, and with Turtle Plastics’ Buy Back program, it’s a sustainable and economical program!
Buy Back Program
Return your used Turtle Plastics product to us for credit. Your old materials are cleaned, ground, treated for contaminants in an environmentally safe process, and re-formed into new matting.
Color Choices for standard tiles:
Step Chocks and Wedges
- Fastest way to stabilize.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Standard and Medium for forklifts and small vehicles
- Giant chock for trucks and buses
- Wedges are designed to interact with the Dura Crib® cribbing or all by themselves.
- They “bite into” the load to eliminate shifting.
- Come in a variety of sizes. Black is standard, but safety yellow is optional.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO ECONOMICALLY IMPROVE THE SAFETY OF YOUR FACILITY, CALL BLUFF MANUFACTURING AT: 1-800-433-2212
Call Us! 800-433-2212