As a Master Distributor, Bluff Manufacturing can provide the best pricing for Turtle Plastic Eyewash Safety.
Bluff Manufacturing and Turtle Plastics join forces to give you options to improve the safety, visibility and compliance of your eyewash stations.
Individual tiles are pre-assembled for emergency eyewash stations. Can also be used for shower stations and fireboxes.
- Helps identify emergency stations with bright colors.
- Available in orange, red or green (we recommend green for eyewash stations).
- Open grid system whisks water away from the surface to prevent slipping and further injury.
- Mat includes 2” yellow ramp on 3 sides to help prevent tripping.
- Mat is 100% recycled plastic and made in the USA.
Eye Wash Safety Kits
The Eyewash Safety Station includes a green 3’x3’ mat (above) plus sufficient Modular Protective Barrier (MPB) to designate an appropriate eyewash area as regulated by OSHA.
- The Modular Protective Barrier (MPB) helps keep the required 3’ area clear as per OSHA and helps identify the area for the injured worker.
- MPB serves as a visual guide for directing traffic and stacking away from the plumbing.
- MPB is easily assembled by bolting to the floor (hardware not included).
- Two kits are available to accommodate either a wall-mounted or free-standing eyewash station.
- The wall-mounted kit includes the mat, 4 x 42” posts, and 8 linear feet of double rails.
- The kit for a free-standing eyewash station includes the mat, 4 x 42” posts, and 17 linear feet of double rails.
- Either kit gives you the flexibility to configure your own station.
Other configurations are available upon request.
View Catalog for Details