Forklift Cribbing Kit
As a Master Distributor, Bluff Manufacturing can provide the best pricing for Turtle Plastic Forklift Cribbing Kits.
The Forklift Cribbing Kit has been designed with a wide range of durable plastic cribbing to help maintain stability and support when changing tires or doing other maintenance or repair work on forklifts and their masts.
SEVEN REASONS WHY PLASTIC IS BETTER THAN LUMBER
- Our components are produced from a proprietary, 100% recycled plastic blend for added durability.
- Our construction process creates a far safer, stronger and longer lasting method than the wood that is normally used to assist with forklift maintenance. (See chart below for the attributes of plastic versus wood).
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, even blood.
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mold
- Lightweight and splinter free
- Lumber can have hidden knots, splits and insects which can make it unreliable under stress
- Standard color is black; also available in Hi-Vis yellow
- Standard sizes for repeatable support
- Forklift Cribbing Kit A
- Forklift Cribbing Kit B
- Forklift Cribbing Kit B – includes two medium step chocks
- Forklift Cribbing Kit C
- Forklift Cribbing Kit C – also includes 4 super cribs
PLASTIC –VS– WOOD
FORKLIFT CRIBBING KITS
- Three kits are available: Kit A (19 pieces), Kit B (23 pieces) and Kit C (29 pieces).
- Kits contain the basic Composite Cribbing and Wheel Chocks useful for safely working on forklifts.
- A convenient carrying bag is provided for smaller parts
- True, consistent sizing for the Dura Stat® mast supports provides strong, well-fitting, easy-to-use supports.
- Bessey clamps are provided for use with the mast supports to provide additional security.
- Multi-use blocks are provided with all three kits for blocking and raising forklifts for safer maintenance.
Choose from three kits:
- Forklift Cribbing Kit A – 19 pieces
- Forklift Cribbing Kit B – 23 pieces
- Forklift Cribbing Kit C – 29 pieces