This MHEDA 2015 Annual Convention session was on presented by Ryan Estis, the former Chief Strategy Officer of McCann Worldgroup advertising agency.
In his hour and 15 minute presentation he discussed 5 key topics on how to sell in the Era of the Customer:
- Embrace continuous learning
- Brand the customer experience
- Create a process to execute consistently
- Think like a Marketer
- Are your customers referring you?
- How do your customers find you?
- Be a culture champion
- Your company culture is reflective on how your leaders lead
- Have a TAN plan (Take Action Now)
- What is your desired outcome?
- What are your immediate next steps?
- What 3 commitments can you make in the next 30 days?
- How are you going to measure progress toward the desired outcome?
- What will be different when you cross the finish line? How will that feel?
He recommended 2 key books – “Think & Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill and “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason
If you were there, what were your take-aways? If you weren’t there, feel free to contact us to discuss what we learned and how you can apply it to your business.
Source: Ryan Estis, Turning Ideas Into Action