There are so many choices for engagement, getting information, providing information, words, pictures, videos…Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Periscope, Snapchat, Tumblr..What’s a marketing person to do? How do we chose where to spend our time?
Every day brings something new. We find it fun & exciting here, but for most companies it can be exhausting and confusing. In general, the latest thing all of these places value is engagement. What does engagement mean? Engagement in social media means people engaging with your content – a Facebook post, a Tweet or a Periscope Video. When “they” see people viewing it, “they” show that content more.
We like you. We really, really like you.
If you let us know you are posting we will like you and retweet, repost, re-everything you. What that will mean is that more people are likely to see your information. Here’s how to do it:
- If you haven’t already, set up a business account on:
- Instagram (note: you can only post from a smart phone)
- Periscope (note: sign up with your Twitter account & only from a smart phone)
- Like Bluff. Click on each of these things and give us a “like”. We might not know about your page. Once you like us, we will like you and set up alerts to like and comment on your posts.
- Periscope (if you link your Twitter account to this, you can have the option to bring those contacts to Periscope. We use that option)
- Create Content. Going to each of these sites to create content can take a lot of time. There are tools like Hootsuite (we use this) and Buffer. That can help – you post once, set up a time, and the tool does the rest for you. In our next newsletter, we will talk about tips for content. We will watch and like your posts. Alerts can be set up. When we see you post we will do our best to like the posts. If we miss them just tag us in the following ways:
- Facebook – in the comments section type Bluff Manufacturing. Our name should pop up and it will tag us
- Twitter – in the tweet tag @bluffmfg or send us a message. We should have alerts set up to see your content
- Instagram – send the image to us at BLUFFMANUFACTURING
- Periscope – send us a direct tweet to @bluffmfg and we will follow…
If you want support for products contact Sales Support
at 800-433-2212. If you’d like support with marketing, contact Amy at 817-546-8558 or email
for a lifeline to discuss more.