Retro Safety Kit allows for the addition of integrated slab safety supports into existing A-Frame slab transport racks. The welding of safety stop pockets along base of frame combined with the insertion of 60” vertical steel pipe into these pockets provides a secondary bracing element for slab accessibility during delivery.
A-Frame Slab Transport Rack “Retro Safety Kit”
- All welded pipe and structural channel steel – no bolting
- Each side provides three nominal 6” safety positioning pockets in addition to a center storage pocket
- Included are two 60” posts with handle
- Each post includes a PVC plastic cap for protecting slab finish
- Kit can be bolted to truck bed or welded to existing base